Bowling Green, OH – A nationwide manhunt is underway for three illegal immigrants who have been accused of raping two children, police said.
Bowling Green police officers were called to the Wood County Hospital just before 11 p.m. on June 28 for reports that a 13-year-old girl and a 14-year-old girl had been sexually assaulted, Deputy Chief Justin White said, according to The Blade.
The victims, who are sisters, told police that they were staying at a Days Inn motel in Bowling Green with their mother when four men held them against their will and sexually assaulted them.
Investigators subsequently learned that all four of the suspects had “fraudulent paperwork” indicating that they were immigrant workers, Deputy White said, according to KPTV.
On June 29, police apprehended 24-year-old Simon Juan Thomas in connection with the attack.
Thomas, who is from Guatemala, has been charged with misdemeanor unlawful sexual contact with a minor and was being held on $50,000 bond.
Nationwide warrants were issued for the remaining suspects, David Ramos Contreras, 27, Juan Garcia Rios Adiel, 19, and Arnulfo Ramos, Chief White said on Tuesday. Ramos’ age was not provided.
The arrest warrants listed the men’s charges as two counts of kidnapping and rape, The Blade reported.
A nationwide manhunt is underway for three men accused of kidnapping and sexually assaulting two sisters, ages 13 and 14, in northern Ohio, Bowling Green police said. Authorities say the men were found to have "fraudulent paperwork" documenting their status as immigrant workers. pic.twitter.com/cyxWZ2w83F
— WDBJ7 (@WDBJ7) July 4, 2018
A Nationwide Manhunt is underway for David Ramos Contreras, Juan Garcia Rios Adiel and Arnulfo Ramos who are accused of kidnapping and raping two sisters in Ohio. These men are dangerous. If you see these three men, contact your local police department immediately. pic.twitter.com/7eALPTgUWL
— 921News.com (@KMAMKMOE) July 5, 2018